Photo via Alisah Bonaobra official Facebook
Before the end of the year, it’s time to say hello to the Filipino voices who sang their hearts out on stage. In international singing competitions like “The X Factor UK” and “The Voice”, Pinoy’s pride has always kept its place on stage. Here are some names of those talented people who have the distinct blood of a Filipino running through them:
Pinoys who made it to the international arena
1. Elysa Villaréal. This 18 year old girl is not new to “The X Factor UK”. She tried to audition in “The Voice Australia” and “The X Factor”. She even appeared on ABS-CBN’s popular midday show, “Tawag ng Tanghalan”. Gathering all the confidence she has gained in previous competitions, she thought of giving “The X Factor UK” a chance. And she got it! Impressing the judges with his energy and confidence, his place was secured.
2. Alisah Bonaobra. At 21, Alisah seduced Judge Sharon Osbourne. Especially on his last performance in “The X Factor UK”. She faced the Six Chair Challenge – and after a raw vocals challenge for the fight of her life against Scarlett Lee and Raielle for this place, triumph came to her. She sang Jessie J’s “Bang Bang” and bragged about her impressive rap skills. There was no need for questions, she had shown her greatest things – expressing her innermost passions for the singing career. And Sharon did not hesitate to reverse his decision.
3. Anatalia Villaranda. During her own audition for season 12 of “The Voice”, Anatalia had four rounds. She was successful in meeting the challenges, that is, until she was unable to get enough votes from the public to reach the Top 12. At the moment, she is embarking on her career. singer, performing in some concerts. and his own concerts. Winning this award may not have been her chosen fate, but she takes the time to stay in the music industry. Like that girl!
4. Gaby Borromeo. After growing up with karaoke, it wouldn’t be too difficult for Gabby to access “The Voice”. His soft but hoarse voice simply had to be heard and judges like Adam Levine adored him. Unfortunately, like Anatalia, she also lost her place in the competition, but that doesn’t stop her from making her music. She actually released a music video last July for her song “Southern California”.
5. Lord Gaga. During the “X Factor UK” auditions, Gaga Lord came in with nothing in mind but to be herself there. And the result? Nicole Scherzinger and Alesha Dixon acting as her booster dancers on her performance. She sang “Diamonds are Forever” by Shirley Bassey and judge SIMon Cowell couldn’t help but feel like she was in a “James Bond” movie. She then got a solid yes from all four judges.
6. JBK band. If you want to listen to a Westlife trio, write this name down. “JBK” represents the names of the vocal artists, namely: Joshua Bulot, Bryan del Rosario and Kim Lawrenz Ordonio. After singing “Lay Me Down” by Sam Smith in their sweet and acapella version, all the judges did not hesitate to give them a yes. The group is currently moving on to The X Factor UK’s Six Chairs Challenge. Give them your support, guys!